Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Project / Operations Superintendent
Job no: 954711
Work type: Full time
Categories: Senior Management, Industrial Maintenance
- Full- time opportunity
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a full-time Project/Operations Superintendent to join the Programmed Industrial Maintenance team based in Naval Base, WA.
Successful applicants will have previous mine site or refinery experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety. They will be accountable for the delivery of service excellence across all assigned contracts through the effective management and monitoring of employees, financial and operational performance to ensure all works are delivered in a safe, timely and client desired manner, meeting the business’ internal quality standards and for expanding the provision of services provided under the contract. The role will require travelling to remote areas when required.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Qualifications in Management & Leadership Development.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in project management/engineering or relevant trade or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record in contract management or gained in a hands-on operational environment.
- Project delivery experience, you will also have experience in estimating, tendering, project controls, materials management and change management.
- A proven track record through execution of SMP (Structural, Mechanical, Piping) scopes.
- Experience in management with accountability for all aspects of the operation of a nominated project.
- Well organised, self-starter, with a team orientation and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly literate with well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and accounting packages
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client.
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don’t miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time