Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Supervisor - FIFO / DIDO
Job no: 954468
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: Perth, WA - Other
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking Supervisors with previous Resource Industry experience to join our shutdown and embedded maintenance teams.
Successful applicants will have previous mine site or refinery experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
to be successful in the role, you will have;
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Section 44 training / certification (highly desirable)
- Current Nationally Accredited Confined Space
- Current Nationally Accredited Working at Heights
- Previous Supervisory mining and/or shutdown experience
- High risk qualifications are highly regarded (Forklift, Elevated work platform, Rigging)
- Ability to provide a clear National Police Clearance (Valid within 12-24 months)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you need to know:
- Strong pipeline of ongoing work
- Permanency for the right candidates
- FIFO / DIDO available
- Great pay rates on offer
- 12 hr day and night shifts available
- Externally recognized training pathways
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time