Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 954413
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW - Other
Categories: Administration/Call Centre, Industrial Maintenance
- Full- time opportunity
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a full-time Office Administrator to join the Programmed Industrial Maintenance team based in Penrith.
This position will support the Programmed Industrial Maintenance Branch in Penrith and will be accountable for providing first class customer service and administration support to the business.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Administrative support to the Branch and account managers
- Processing of Invoicing (Accounts Receivable)
- Processing of Accounts Payable claims
- Payroll Processing and Data Entry
- Database management and Data Entry
- Clerical duties in order to maintain the office and administration needs
- Assisting with preparing documents, reports and presentations
Skills, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Application
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to produce presentations, spreadsheets and documents
- Customer service Skills applicable to reception staff
- Provide general administrative support to the staff
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don’t miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time