Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Maintenance Group Leader - Kwinana
Job no: 954191
Work type: Casual
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: Industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a Group Leader in Kwinana with previous experience in the alumina refinery maintenance to join the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Leadership Experience
- Good Computing Skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong commitment to safety and a continuous improvement culture.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation.
- Highly motivated with ability to successfully negotiate and influence others.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Well-developed analytical skills with proven ability to think and act strategically.
A strong maintenance background is essential, and it is advantageous if applicants have experience working in an alumina/refining processing plant or mining/industrial environment. A certificate in Front Line Management or similar experience would be highly regarded.
What you need to know:
- Kwinana Location
- Drive in Drive Out on a Daily Basis
- Great pay rates on offer
- 8 hour shift - Monday - Friday
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time