Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Field Service Boilermakers
Job no: 954045
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Field Service Boilermakers
Programmed Industrial Maintenance currently seeking Experienced Heavy Field Service Boilermakers to join our team for ongoing maintenance work across our client mine sites in the Singleton / Muswellbrook area in Fulltime and Casual capacities.
What you need to know:
- Ongoing maintenance work across various sites in the Hunter Valley
- DIDO for positions located in the Muswellbrook and Singleton area
- Day & night shifts available
- Great team culture with emphasis on working together
- A team committed to your safety
- Great pay rates
- Willing to work reasonable overtime
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
- Certificate of Proficiency - Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication
- Previous Mining Maintenance experience
- Extensive experience working on Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Minimum of a C Class licence
- standard AS1554 and pass a weld test
- Ability to work across a 7 day operation
- Must be a self-starter with limited supervision required
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Current Hunter Valley Mine Site Inductions
- Working Safely at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- MDG25 Hot works
- Elevated Work Platform
- MR Medium Rigid Truck Licence or higher
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don't miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Successful applicants will be subject to a pre-employment Order 43 compliant medical.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time