Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 954044
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking experienced boilermakers for Workshop and Boilermaker/Fabricator positions.
These positions are Full Time & based in the Muswellbrook Industrial Area.
What you need to know
- Day / Afternoon shift available
- Great team culture with an emphasis on working together
- A team committed to your safety
- Great pay rates
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Demonstrated a high commitment to safety.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
- Able to work in a team and autonomously.
- 2 - 3 years minimum experience in heavy & light fabrication and repairs.
- Certificate of Proficiency or Craft Certificate & Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication.
- Excellent skills in welding.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Good time management skills.
- Willing to work reasonable overtime
Highly desired but not essential criteria:
- Truck licence (MR or higher class).
- High Risk Licence – Elevated Work Platform, Dogging, Forklift etc.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don’t miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Successful applicants will be subject to a pre-employment Order 43 compliant medical.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time