Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
CHPP Boilermakers - Hunter Valley
Job no: 954042
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance are currently seeking experienced candidates for Ongoing CHPP Boilermaker roles within the Muswellbrook / Singleton area. These positions are working directly for Programmed Industrial Maintenance and are not labour hire positions.
We are looking to fill DIDO positions (drive in, drive out).
What you need to know:
- Ongoing work across various mine sites in the Hunter Valley
- DIDO for positions located in the Muswellbrook and Singleton area
- Great pay rates on offer
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm
- Certificate of Proficiency in Boilermaking
- Minimum of a C Class licence
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
Highly desired but not essential criteria:
- Hunter Valley Mine Site Inductions
- Nationally accredited Confined Space qualification
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience
- High Risk Work Licence (Elevated Work Platform, Dogman/Rigging, Forklift, Crane)
- MDG25 Accreditation
- Nationally accredited Working Safely at Heights qualification
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don't miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Successful applicants will be subject to a pre-employment Order 43 compliant medical.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time