Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Mechanical Fitter - Hunter Valley
Job no: 953997
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
- Full time & Casual opportunities
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking full-time & casual Mechanical Fitters to join our Maintenance team in Hunter Valley Region.
Successful applicants will have previous experience fixed & mobile plant maintenance, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
the ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate & Certificate of proficiency
- Current Working at Heights ticket and Confined Space ticket
- EWP & Forklift - High Risk licence
- Previous experience in mobile & fixed plant
- MDG 25 preferred
- Glencore, MTW & HVO Inducted
- Experience in Mill & Lathe's
- demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
What you need to know:
- Full time & casual roles
- Hunter Valley region area
- Great pay rates on offer
- Both day and night shifts available
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
- commitment to achieving to Zero Harm
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don’t miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time