Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Mechanical Fitter 8:6 Roster
Job no: 953964
Work type: Casual
Categories: Trades Qualified, Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking Mechanical Fitters to join our core crew onsite in Boddington on a 8:6 Roster commencing ASAP.
Successful applicants will have previous mine site or refinery experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
the ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate.
- Current nationally accredited Working at Heights ticket.
- Current nationally accredited Confined Space ticket.
- High risk qualifications are highly regarded (Forklift, Elevated work platform, Rigging)
- Previous mining and / or shutdown experience.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client.
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail.
What you need to know:
- DIDO from Perth
- Camp Accommodation provided
- 12 hour shifts
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians. If you meet and exceed the above requirements and believe you would be an excellent fit for this integral role, don’t miss out - Apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website. Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time