Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 953954
Work type: Full time
Categories: Recruitment Consulting
- Notting Hill Location
- Full Time Opportunity
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our energetic, driven and successful Notting Hill Branch. This role has become vacant due to internal promotion and gives you the chance to not only to work with the largest staffing provider in Australia, however work in partnership some of the largest companies in Victoria.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful branches in Australia and for the right applicant to gain opportunities for career advancement in the many business units within Programmed.
What’s in it for you.
- Join an enthusiastic and motivated team
- Supported by a dedicated L&D department with ongoing training
- Quarterly functions with other departments and branches
- Friendly, caring and supportive team
- The opportunity to work with a reputable company where the possibilities of growth for the right candidate are endless
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Previous experience in a recruitment or call centre environment
- Rostering or Scheduling experience
- On site customer experience
- Professional and mature
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, friendly phone manner
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships with clients and candidates
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time