Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 953952
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations/Project Management
- Parramatta Location
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Attractive and competitive salary
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Programmed Facilities Management division have recently partnered with a large customer in Parramatta and now require a Contract Manager to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager the Contract Manager assumes total ownership for the contract and is directly responsible for providing management and direction to the contract team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Successful delivery of all components of the contract scope
- Full P&L Accountability
- Management of the contract team and contractors to ensure all maintenance activities are completed within the required timeframes
- Implementation of HSEQ policy and procedures to maintain a safe workplace for staff and visitors
- Revision of the Strategic Asset Management Plan to improve asset availability, increase efficiency and spend optimisation
- Accurate record keeping for all works in line with quality and auditing requirements
- Contractor Management including monthly performance reviews
- Development and maintenance of strong, value adding, collaborative relationships with the customer, end-users and other stakeholders
- Reporting against contract KPI’s, maintenance progress and continuous improvement initiatives including informative analysis
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Experience in facilities management, contract management or service related industries.
- A proven track record in operational or maintenance /service management environment.
- Experienced in the management of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Exceptional communication and ability to liaise at all levels
- Preferably PPP experience
- Strong time management with a proactive approach
Not only will you enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging role, you will be rewarded with a fantastic, supportive team culture, and a competitive remuneration package.
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time