Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 953898
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Other
- Bunbury location
- Full-time position
- Vibrant Team Culture
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to join Programmed Skilled Workforce, based in Bunbury.
Hours of work vary, so the successful applicant must be flexible with their availability. Programmed provide a fun, open learning environment where you are able to use your creativity to solve problems. We are committed to developing our staff and look for people who add energy and knowledge to our team.
THE JOB ROLE:
- Develop and maintain key industry accounts
- Ability to meet agreed sales and profit targets
- Visiting customer sites and addressing client needs and requirements
- Developing strategies to grow our business and generate new sales
- Managing site and employee safety
- Ability to strategise and problem solve
- Complying with all Programmed policies, processes and procedures
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Problem solving and prioritizing daily
- Being part of a team environment and contributing equally
- Strong work history as an Account Manager or similar
- The ability to drive growth and stay motivated
- Experience in Blue Collar and or Trades will be highly regarded
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to give advice and feedback, take direction and prioritise
- A proactive and positive attitude with the energy to motivate yourself and others around you
- Flexible with your availability and be open to doing overtime where necessary
- A driver's license
- You will be able to provide 2 current contactable work references from the last 6 months of your employment
- Be part of creating a positive, successful and energetic work environment
If you are looking to develop your career in HR & Staffing Services, or looking to make a change and join a fun environment that will provide you an exciting career path, then please apply now via the link on this site with your resume and a cover letter stating why you want to be part of the Programmed Team.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal well-being and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Please note this position is only open to Australian residents with unlimited work rights. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time