Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 952574
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration/Call Centre
- Sydney Location
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Great team environment
We are currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join our Sydney team
Working on our well known client's contract, you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of contract documentation including invoices, credit notes; and maintaining contract data in the Company's business system.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Contract and Jobs Management, involving processing data using Navision, processing Sundry job invoicing and general filing and preparation of contract documentation.
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Reporting and Communication, including reporting and interacting with branches in contract job issues
- Undertake month end financial requirements in line with PFM requirement
- Assist with the Operations and Regional Manager with contract administrative requirements and data analysis
Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will:
- Have work experience in a similar role, with exposure to high volume data entry and invoicing
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Maximo 7.5
- Appropriate qualifications in Accounting/Business – Diploma (highly desired)
- Excellent communication skills
This role offers an attractive salary, great employee benefits, and a great working environment.
Don't miss out, apply now!
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time