Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Audio Visual Installer
Job no: 952572
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades Qualified, Trades Unqualified
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Full-time Position
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Audio Visual Technician to join our Hindmarsh branch. The Audio Visual Technician is responsible for the installation and commissioning of communication services.
- Audio visual equipment installations in commercial environments
- Fault-finding and troubleshooting complex AV systems
- System commissioning and control system programming
- Installation of data cabling
Skills and Experience
- A solid background in commercial audio visual installation, support and/or maintenance
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised, whilst still understanding the importance of working as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- A current full driver's license
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in software application development and Database management will also be highly regarded
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, and Access
An attractive package based on skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
Who are we?
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers of audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time