Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Audio Visual Technician
Job no: 952572
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades Qualified, Trades Unqualified
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Full-time Position
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Due to an expanding contracting workload, we now require a Senior Audio Visual Technician to join our Adelaide team.
We are seeking applicants who can start immediately and have the right to work in Australia.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for commercial installation works for corporate clients.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Good knowledge of current Audio Visual standards and requirements.
- Relevant trade certificate and minimum 5 years field experience.
- A current full driver's license
- Service and fault finding of installations.
- Proven experience working in a corporate environment.
- Open ACMA registration licence highly desirable.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with a wide range of technology products eg. Crestron, AMX, Extron, Polycom, CISCO, Zoom and Skype for Business.
You must have a can-do attitude with strong written and verbal communications. An attractive EBA pay package, uniform and training will be offered to the right candidate.
If this sounds like the one for you, and you meet the above requirements, apply now!
Who are we?
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers of audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time