Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 952570
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades Qualified, Trades Unqualified
- Hands on role
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
We currently have three great opportunities for an experienced Handyperson to join our dynamic contracts team based at a large client site in Sydney.
This is a full-time role and will see you responsible for the completion of general maintenance in and around a number of city client sites. You will be required to work a rotating on-call roster for after-hours and weekend repairs.
The role suits someone who is looking for a dynamic rewarding and fun environment to work in.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current driver's license & White Card
- A background in trade and or construction is desireable
- Commitment to work hard in a developing role
- Excellent customer service skills
- A methodical approach to your work
- A strong commitment to and understanding of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
- A team player and problem solver
- Energetic and loves to mingle
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time