Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 952559
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Sales/Business Development
- Gunnedah Location
- Autonomous role with fantastic career prospects
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to join Programmed Skilled Workforce, based in Gunnedah.
Reporting to the Area Manager, your primary focus will be to develop business across the New England area, liaising with both existing and new clients, with a primary focus on new business. We are seeking an individual that will continue to build a foundation for growth with a goal to become a proactive industry leader in the provision of managed labour hire and staffing services.
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Ability to deliver high level Customer Relationship Management that promotes service excellence and customer retention.
- Experience identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people
- Excellent time management skills
- Hold a current drivers Licence
Ideally you will possess Recruitment Industry experience; however applicants will be considered from a Trade, Sales and Customer Service background.
- Promote and develop a positive safety culture across the business
- Proactively visit customer sites on a regular basis to ensure service levels are consistently met or exceeded
- Positively promote Programmed services to existing and new clients
- Deliver professional proposals/quotes to current and potential clients
- Drive safety improvement through the regular delivery of safety talks and site inspections
- Maintaining compliance and an accurate account history for existing and prospective clients
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time