Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
2019 Apprenticeship Program – Expression of Interest
Job no: 952547
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC - Other
- 2019 Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Programmed Industrial Maintenance in conjunction with our clients are looking for safety conscious and self-motivated individuals to join our 2019 Apprenticeship Program.
Our Apprenticeship Program is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in the Industrial Maintenance industry with a large, flexible and progressive industry leader who truly supports and invests in your career development.
Positions will be located throughout Melbourne on a Full Time basis on one of our client sites. The ideal applicant will have a genuine desire to pursue a career in a Technical / Industrial environment.
The apprenticeships we offer vary in each location and include:
- Mechanical Fitter
Skills, Experience and Attributes
To be considered you will require:
- A strong commitment to achieving Zero Harm;
- Willingness to learn and a genuine interest in completing an apprenticeship in the Industrial Maintenance industry;
- A can do attitude, teamed with the ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with computer literacy;
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for completing tasks to the highest quality;
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent;
- A current Drivers Licence is essential; and
- Completion of a relevant pre-apprenticeship course and / or Cert II in Engineering Studies (mechanical) is advantageous, but not essential.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, please submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
As part of your application please submit a cover letter and resume, and specify which location/s and apprenticeship/s you are interested in applying for.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time