Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 952541
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources
- Notting Hill Location
- Excellent Development Opportunities
- Supportive Team Environment
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our Programmed Professionals team based in Notting Hill, the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in our fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, recruiting for a wide variety of job types. What we have on offer:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- CBD location
- Great culture (we work hard and make sure we have fun along the way)
- A flexible environment, we understand there is a job to be done but also life outside of work
- Excellent L&D support to ensure your success and growth potential
- We celebrate both Team and individual achievements
The role provides specialist Perm recruitment activity across a wide client base. Much of the client base is already established so a strong relationship development approach is key. You will be required to:
- Identify and build business relationships across new and existing customers
- Manage recruitment assignments through the full lifecycle
- Search & screen candidates and conduct behavioural interviews
- Work towards targets to help you achieve your goals
- Manage and maintain client & candidate relationships for long term success
- Work as part of a successful and collaborative team
Skills and Experience
- Previous recruitment or sales experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Sound understanding of OH&S requirements
- Desire to deliver outstanding recruitment services
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Confident, friendly phone manner
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and work to sometimes conflicting deadlines
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employees, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to present the very best permanent, contract and temp opportunities. Working with Programmed Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time