Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Grounds Roles - Casual Gardeners and Landscapers
Job no: 952538
Work type: Casual
Location: Melbourne, VIC - Other
Categories: Trades Qualified, Trades Unqualified
- Make the great outdoors your office!
- Exposure to a variety of quality client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our teams are busy maintaining and building some of Melbourne and Geelong’s most prestigious and iconic gardens and landscapes. If you have a passion for gardens and landscape we want to hear from you.
We currently have numerous roles across the Melbourne metropolitan area, Geelong, the North West, the Mornington Peninsula and Latrobe Valley working on a range of sites.
Within a supportive team environment, our teams are responsible for caring for, maintaining and developing customer sites and associated facilities, using professional horticultural techniques in accordance with approved plans, policies and hours allocated.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and/or experience in horticulture parks and gardens, gardening and landscaping are an advantage
- Experience in operation of a range of mowers, and small plant equipment
- A clear commitment and understanding of Quality and Health, Safety and Environment systems
- A Current Drivers licence
- Police and working with children's checks are required on many of our sites
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time