Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Business Development Manager
Job no: 950526
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC - Other
Categories: Sales/Business Development
- Salary Negotiable + Car Allowance + Commissions
- Training and development opportunities
- Be part of the National Sales Team
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join Programmed Skilled Workforce, to help grow our blue-collar business across Western Melbourne. This is a broad, challenging and exciting role, which will be instrumental in shaping growth for the Programmed Skilled Workforce business. The successful candidate will form part of the National Sales team. This team comprises of eight team members across Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania and South Australia.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your primary focus will be to improve business market position and achieve financial growth across the Western Melbourne region. We are seeking an individual that will continue to build a solid pipeline of sales opportunities for the region.
Ideally you will come from a sales background, have experience working to KPI's and possess Recruitment Industry experience; however applicants will be considered from a Trade, Sales and Customer Service background.
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position, the demonstrated experience and following attributes are highly valued:
- Ability to identify new leads via cold calling, door knocking, networking, attending trade shows, LinkedIn sales navigator and market news.
- Ability to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross sell across many business units.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people including colleagues, internal and external management & all stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office and using CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Current Drivers Licence.
In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a friendly team culture, fast-paced working environment that offers great variety and opportunity for career development in addition to a competitive salary package. Some of the career upskilled opportunities include access to many online courses and be part of the National Miller Heiman sales training programs we currently have.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time