Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950501
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Categories: Sales/Business Development
- Commencing February 2019
- Prestigious location on Collins St, CBD Melbourne
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced working environment that offers great variety
We are currently seeking an experienced Bid Manager to join our established Bid Management function for a 12 month fixed term contract, commencing early February 2019.
The Bid Manager position will suit someone who is seeking to use their organisational, writing skills and knowledge of the recruitment / HR industry in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This role provides an opportunity to gain significant exposure across broad range of stakeholders in the Programmed Skilled Workforce, Programmed Professionals and Programmed Health Professionals businesses.
Reporting to the Solution Design Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The management of the end to end development of tender responses, as directed
- Developing customised content for bids by contributing to bid strategy development, coordinating the bid response and writing up the bid content in consultation with key stakeholders
- Assessing key response requirements and potential issues / risks
- Ensuring all responses comply business standards, policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinating bid planning meetings with relevant business stakeholders, including senior management team
- Maintaining currency of content library with updated case studies, business processes, compliance documents, charts and graphics
- The preparation of tailored proposal documents for business development staff as required
- Development of client presentation
- Producing diagrams and flow charts as required
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role it is essential that you possess the following:
- An ability to work effectively in a team
- 3 plus years’ experience as a tender writer, ideally within the Recruitment or HR industry
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrable experience with the Microsoft suite in particular MS Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable skills and experience in creating and formatting complex business documents
- Excellent time management skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and an interest in written communication
- Have strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Show initiative and provide feedback on work in progress and emerging issues promptly
- Qualifications in Marketing and/or Business will be highly regarded.
In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a friendly, fast-paced working environment that offers great variety and opportunity for career development in addition to a competitive salary package.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries - including mining and resources, oil and gas, manufacturing, government and FMCG. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time