Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Branch Manager - Auckland South
Job no: 950467
Work type: Full time
Location: New Zealand North Island
Categories: Operations/Project Management
- Great team environment
- Fully maintained company vehicle and mobile phone
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a resilient and energetic self-starter to join our Painting Services team as a Branch Manager for Auckland South. The successful candidate will enjoy a varied management role which includes a focus on increasing revenue across your branch accounts. In addition, you are responsible for managing the productivity of the branch operations, and will have a number of direct reports from both the sales and operations areas of the business.
Your main responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, drive and lead by example in new business activity/sales
- Branch performance and operational management
- Team leadership and training/mentoring
- Enhance financial performance on each existing accounts
- Reporting and KPI management
- Maintain and deliver Health and Safety excellence
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes;
- Strong sales background, ideally within commercial sales
- Strong financial/administration skills, you will be required to complete reports and manage branch financials together with debtor control
- Proven leadership and people management
Must hold NZ PR or be a NZ Citizen
What’s on offer?
An opportunity to work in a great team environment for an outstanding business, who holds safety, work/life balance and career progression at the forefront of how they operate. The remuneration package includes competitive base salary, plus fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and attractive bonus scheme.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well established and progressive company apply now!
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time