Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950420
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades Qualified, Industrial Maintenance
- Are you results driven and take ownership of your work?
- Looking for a supportive culture where you can make a difference??
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a specialist provider of maintenance and project services with more than 1,200 employees and almost 20 years’ experience. Backed by the ASX200 Programmed, we provide maintenance solutions to the manufacturing, resources, energy, infrastructure and public sectors across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is seeking a qualified Maintenance Electrician for a permanent position with one of its clients in eastern Sydney. Our client is one of the leading FMCG manufacturers with equipment with modern technology and also in house designed and manufactured equipment.
Key deliverables of the role include:
- Ensuring maintenance services are delivered in a safe manner, and proactively participating in HSE Activities to ensure Programmed’s excellent safety record is maintained
- Executing planned maintenance schedules
- Analysing faults and actively engaging in initiatives to improve reliability
- Technical Installation and replacement work
- Ensuring all maintenance documentation is completed in a professional manner
- Assist other trades and completing general tasks/Maintenance activities
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Current Australian Electrical Licence
- Previous Electrical Maintenance experience in FMCG or Pharma or Food industry
- Experience with variable speed drives and Instrument calibration
- Fault finding experience in Allen Bradley and or ABB PLC
- An enthusiastic attitude and dedication to doing the job safely
In return, Programmed Industrial Maintenance offers a supportive and safety-focused culture, development opportunities, and the chance to work on maintenance and shutdown projects all over Australia. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed is the place to be.
To register your interest in joining the Programmed Industrial Maintenance team, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time