Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950413
Work type: Casual
Categories: Administration/Call Centre
- Permanent Casual (15hrs-30hrs/week)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Programmed Property Services is currently seeking a part-time experienced and motivated Assistant Coordinator to be part of an established Estate team.
Supported by the Estate Manager you will be part of a small team who support each other and deliver positive outcomes for your customer who will rely on your sense of urgency and follow up.
This position is accountable for providing first class customer service.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in customer service / administration role
- Strong organisational capabilities with attention to accuracy and detail
- A strong customer focus and an ability to build strong customer relationships
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management, written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Cert III in Business Administration (preferable)
- Cert IV in Fitness (desirable)
Who are we?
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time