Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Project Manager (Electical & Mechanical)
Job no: 950366
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations/Project Management
- Canning Vale Location
- Great Benefits
- Growing Contract
PRA is seeking an Electrical/Mechanical Project Manager to join the Asset and Project Delivery Group.
Reporting to the Manager, Asset and Project Delivery, you will be responsible for leading and directing a team to ensure successful delivery of water/wastewater and drainage projects.
Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience in the sound knowledge of providing engineering project management services;
- Experience in the sound knowledge of engineering procurement and construction management;
- Contract Management, including planning and administration, performance, legal, client and stakeholder relationships;
- The skills required to lead and champion safety;
- A strong commitment to OH&S procedures and standards;
- Work in compliance with all quality, safety and environmental legislation;
- The ability to provide leadership and direction;
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork;
- Strong, demonstrated communication skills;
Relative experience with water/wastewater industry engineering infrastructure and assets is highly desirable but not essential.
Who we are
The Perth Region Alliance (PRA) is a partnership between Programmed and Water Corporation to operate and maintain Perth’s water, wastewater and drainage networks ranging from Yanchep and Two Rocks to Mandurah.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity apply now.
To learn more about working with Programmed we encourage you to visit the website.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time