Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Business Development Manager
Job no: 950354
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Sales/Business Development
- Do you have a passion for developing new business?
- Are you looking for a new and exciting career challenge?
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
We are currently seeking an proactive Business Development Manager to join our national sales team to promote Programmed and deliver sales growth across our specialist industries the can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Reporting to the National Manager, your primary focus will be to develop new business opportunities liaising with both existing and new clients, with a primary focus on new business. You will have access to an extensive portfolio of Major clients that hold existing contracts within our organisation. Your strong relationship management skills will see you developing new product lines within selected major clients and your proactive and professional style will see you successfully operate within the divisions growth strategy to further develop our specialist footprint nationally and subsequently exceed sales targets.
We are seeking an individual that will continue to build a foundation for growth with a goal to become a Recruitment Industry leader in the provision of managed labour, labour hire and staffing services.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Deliver service excellence to all clients & prospective clients, whilst displaying outstanding relationship & account management skills.
- Operates within divisional recruitment & sales strategies to grow the business in existing and new markets to enhance financial performance, growth and revenue across the business.
- Promotes Programmed and delivers improved sales results through cross-selling activity
- Ability to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Attend and present at sales meetings and implement a follow up process
- Develops and implements sector specific marketing and communications strategies designated area.
- Provide timely and accurate updates to sales forecasts and present findings to line manager.
- Achieve and exceed activity and sales targets.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will possess Recruitment Industry experience; however applicants will be considered from a business development, Sales and Account Management background.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous sales experience.
- Have strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people including colleagues, internal and external management & all stakeholders.
- Hold Excellent time management skills.
- Have strong computer literacy in Microsoft suite.
- Current drivers Licence
In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a friendly, fast-paced working environment that offers great variety and opportunity for career development in addition to a competitive salary package.
This is a challenging role for an individual seeking a role utilises their strong sales and relationship management skills, with a desire to succeed in the staffing industry.
Who are we?
As one of Australia’s largest employees, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to present the very best permanent, contract and temp opportunities. Working with Programmed Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time