Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
Job no: 950347
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades Qualified
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
- Full-time Position
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Due to an expanding contracting workload, we now require a Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer to join our Brisbane team.
We are seeking applicants who can start immediately and have the right to work in Australia.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for commercial installation works for corporate clients.
Skills and Experience
- A background with 5 years’ experience installing and commissioning complex audio visual systems.
- Experience working with products from brands such as Crestron, AMX, Extron, Polycom, CISCO, Zoom and Skype for Business.
- Hands on testing and commissioning of complex audio, video, control and ICT systems on site.
- Technical configuration of audio, video, control and ICT equipment.
- Working closely with control system programmers and installation staff to identify the exact cause of faults.
- Completing testing documentation and signing off on systems as functional and defect free.
- Have an Understanding of IT networking principals.
- A current driver's license
- Proven experience working in a corporate environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Open ACMA registration licence highly desirable.
You must have a can-do attitude with strong written and verbal communications. An attractive EBA pay package, uniform and training will be offered to the right candidate.
If this sounds like the one for you, and you meet the above requirements, apply now!
Who are we?
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers of audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time