Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950334
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Other
- Work within a small, supportive team
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and development opportunities
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
We are seeking to appoint a focused and energetic Processing Officer to join our Accounts Receivable team in Burswood.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the person will be responsible for managing and maintaining accurate receipting, journaling, and reconciliation within a timely manner in order to support the Credit and Financial department. The role would suit someone new to Accounts Receivable with the opportunity to grow within our Accounts Receivable Department, through mentoring, training and with a view to undertaking new processes and responsibilities.
Primary duties include but not limited to:
- Enter and review data into the accounting and finance system
- Maintain daily and monthly records to assist monitoring collections to targets
- Support the finance and administration team as directed in following and monitoring required internal control procedures
- Undertake reconciliations of nominated vendor accounts.
- Contact customers to collect debts
- Contribute to regular management reviews
Skills and Experience
We are seeking an individual who can bring their excellent data entry skills and intermediate Microsoft Office skills to the team. Excellent time management skills and ability to learn systems quickly is highly regarded.
You must be reliable, dependable, and trustworthy. A "can do" attitude is a must with strong verbal and written communication skills. We also require a positive attitude and you must be very presentable.
The right candidate will be provided training where necessary. You will be provided an attractive salary, employee benefits and development opportunities.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time