Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
National Service Delivery Administrator
Job no: 950332
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration/Call Centre
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Great employee benefits
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Due to internal progression, we now require a National Service Delivery Administrator to join our accounting team in Notting Hill VIC.
The National Service Delivery Administrator is responsible for 'winning' work within the business application, delivering administration in support of contact servicing, managing job and contract filing and the 'sign off' of work ready for invoicing.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Using financial accounting systems (Navision, Dynamics 365) to create and manage ongoing projects, including raising purchase order requisitions, invoicing and job monitoring.
- 'Winning' of contract work, collation and transfer of information to state operations.
- Administering the contract service process
- WIP Reporting & Management for General Manager
- Contract Job Filing
- General Business Services & Report via pre-existing systems and software
Skills and Experience
To be successful you will be:
- Experienced in contract administration and invoice processing in a busy office environment within a multi site company
- Well organized, self starter with a team orientation and able to work to tight deadlines
- Highly literate with well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate and accurate
- Experienced with Navision business management software, Dynamics 365 or equivalent (highly desirable)
This exciting opportunity offers an attractive salary, great employee benefits and the chance to join a business where the opportunities are endless! Don't miss this chance to use your administration experience to begin your career with an industry leader!
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time