Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950328
Work type: Casual
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: Industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a QA/QC Coordinator in Kwinana with previous experience in the Maintenance / Shutdown industry to join the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous QA/QC experience for projects or shutdowns (> $30M).
- QC/QA EPCM/EPC experience in development / review and approval of QA vendor deliverables and supporting documents
- AS1796 Cert 10 Supervisory experience AS2110 AS2214 (desirable)
- Good working Knowledge of AS 3992 AS4041 AS 1554 1to7, AS4100,AS1210, AS1228, API650 ASME B31 and B32, ASME 9, ASME 14.1 (advantageous)
- Good working knowledge for the welding of SAF 2205, Incoloy 625, 904L, 304L, ASTM316L, NiCrMo, Alloy 20 (UNS N080200), AS/NZ3678 and 3679 (advantageous)
- Review and approval of Vendor weld procedures and welder qualification documents
- Review and approval of painting QA/QC reports and supporting documents
- Local vendor capability knowledge and personal network (preferred)
- High level Microsoft office skills (Ability to programme in VBA is advantageous)
- Development of tracking, reporting and analysis tools
- SAP experience (preferred)
- High attention to detail
- Strong Stakeholder engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development
- Set-up and administrate QA/QC systems for Fabrication and Off-site repairs, for work pack completion and building vendor relationships and strong communication channels.
- Liaise with Vendors for mobilisation and demobilisation of equipment to site.
- Co-ordinate and aggregate requirements for equipment required for Shut
- Administrate deliveries and vendor access requirements.
- Manage laydown areas and allocation of compliant storage at site amenities.
- Perform other administration tasks as assigned.
- Assist with co-ordination and schedule updates and emergent works during execution
What you need to know:
- Major Client in Kwinana
- Drive in Drive Out on a Daily Basis
- Great pay rates on offer
- Family Friendly Roster
- Monday - Friday
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time