Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Planner / Workpack Developer
Job no: 950314
Work type: Casual
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: Industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a Planner / Workpack Developer in Kwinana with previous experience in the Maintenance / Shutdown industry to join the team.
Skills and Experience
- Previous history of planning major shutdowns in a process plant ( > $30M) is advantageous
- Mechanical engineer or mechanical trade background (preferred)
- Technical writing experience would be an advantage.
- High level understanding of maintenance execution techniques and industry standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office products, in particular a high level of competency in Excel, Word, and One-Note.
- Ability to programme in VBA is advantageous
- SAP experience (preferred)
- High attention to detail
- Strong Stakeholder engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Assess Notifications and establish work-scope requirements within the context of the business’ needs.
- Plan works in detail, including task steps, durations, tooling, equipment, QA and hold points, and applicable standards.
- Photograph work areas and create visual reference guides for critical or ambiguous scope.
- Assist Senior Planners to engage internal stakeholders to input into, and validate, plans.
- Identify and help resolve sim-ops issues or other work conflicts.
- Create clear, concise, and understandable work-packs within the guidelines of a standardised document format
- Perform other planning administration tasks as assigned.
- Assist with co-ordination and schedule updates during execution
What you need to know:
- Major Client in Kwinana
- Drive in Drive Out on a Daily Basis
- Great pay rates on offer
- Family Friendly Roster
- Monday - Friday
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time