Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950312
Work type: Casual
Categories: Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: Industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator in Kwinana with previous experience in the Maintenance / Shutdown industry to join the team.
Skills and Experience
- Previous logistics control experience for projects or shutdowns (> $30M).
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Local vendor capability knowledge and personal network (preferred)
- High level Excel skills (Ability to programme in VBA is advantageous)
- Development of tracking, reporting and analysis tools
- SAP experience (preferred)
- High attention to detail
- Strong Stakeholder engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development
- Set-up and administrate tracking systems for Fabrication and Off-site repairs, building vendor relationships and strong communication channels.
- Liaise with Vendors for mobilisation and demobilisation of tools and equipment to site.
- Co-ordinate and aggregate tooling and equipment requirements
- Administrate deliveries and vendor access requirements.
- Manage laydown areas and allocation of site amenities.
- Perform other administration tasks as assigned.
- Assist with co-ordination and schedule updates during execution
What you need to know:
- Major Client in Kwinana
- Drive in Drive Out on a Daily Basis
- Great pay rates on offer
- Family Friendly Roster
- Monday - Friday
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time