Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Contract Coordinator Supervisor / Group Leader
Job no: 950283
Work type: Casual
Categories: Senior Management, Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance provides a variety of services to heavy industrial sites in the mining, resource and energy sectors. Our maintenance services include: Industrial planned preventative & breakdown maintenance; shutdowns and project works. Works are delivered by qualified and experienced, directly employed tradespeople and engineers, with the support of 10 engineering workshops across Australia.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a Contract Coordinator Supervisor / Group Leader in Wagerup with previous experience in the Maintenance / Shutdown industry to join the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Leadership Experience
- Good Computing Skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong commitment to safety and a continuous improvement culture.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation.
- Highly motivated with ability to successfully negotiate and influence others.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Well-developed analytical skills with proven ability to think and act strategically.
- Review and assess delay information
- Cross Reference variation claims against reported delays
- Audit invoices for compliance to contract, and works completed
- Review and validate FTE numbers vs work being completed
- Review of personnel numbers being applied to unplanned works
- Collection and assessment of key productivity data from contractors, leading metrics for saving opportunities
- Sharing/deploying methodology improvements/productivity initiatives across sites
- Review of gate data
Quote / Invoice Audit
- Complete campaign audits of invoices, by service or discipline on the site
- Provide an escalation path when reviewing or validating invoices or claims
- Data capture and assessment from nominates/shared contractors
- Personnel Administration
- Attendance at plant and group meetings
- Participation in contractor review meetings, assessment, feedback etc
What you need to know:
- Wagerup Location
- Drive in Drive Out on a Daily Basis
- Great pay rates on offer
- 8 hrs per Day
- Monday - Friday
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. If you value security, enjoy being rewarded for your efforts and above all else want to work for a company that is committed to returning you home safely every day, then Programmed Industrial Maintenance is the place to be.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time