Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950266
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information Technology
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed labour, labour hire, staffing and training services.
A new and exciting opportunity now exists for a Test Analyst to join our amazing Technology and Development team working on exciting projects such as Dashboard, GO, StartSafe and more based in our Collins St Office!
Reporting to the Senior Test Analyst, this role:
- No prior experience required, full training will be provided
- Test that software meets all known requirements
- Produce and document evidence of tests success or fail
- Work with the developers to reproduce hard to reproduce bugs
- Works with the business, customers and employees to document and log reported bugs
- Can communicate effectively both written and spoken
Skills and Experience
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A passion for technology
- A logical mind with the ability to follow process
- The ability to think out of the box and generate what if scenarios
This role will offer diversity, challenge and the potential for personal growth and career opportunities! You will enjoy a fast paced & dynamic team environment with ongoing support and development.
If you meet the criteria we require and you are ready to make the next move in your career, apply today!
Internal candidates: Please ensure you follow due diligence and advise your current line manager if you wish to apply.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time