Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Graduate Engineer - Industrial Maintenance
Job no: 950259
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations/Project Management, Engineering/Construction, Industrial Maintenance
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to join our maintenance team at one of our blue chip client sites in Port Melbourne. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering projects and improvements with a primary focus on the optimisation, planning and scheduling of the current maintenance program to ensure the ongoing reliability of the client’s plant and equipment.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Maintenance and Reliability preferred, but due consideration will be given to Mechanical or Project Engineering
- Additional Tertiary qualifications in Management will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills to be able to engage with key stakeholder at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to manage various minor maintenance projects, to include quoting, resourcing requirements and budgeting
- A demonstrated commitment to Environment, Health and Safety is essential as is previous experience in a plant mechanical engineering environment
- Previous experience in maintenance, reliability or plant engineering will be highly regarded.
- You will need to be self-motivated with a desire to learn new skills, and be a pro-active problem solver. Your use of initiative and a desire to continuously improve business performance will be utilised in this dynamic team environment.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
To register your interest, submit your application today using the “Apply for this job” button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time