Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Asset Management System Manger
Job no: 950235
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations/Project Management
- Melbourne location (regional travel required)
- Supportive team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity is now available for an Asset Management System - Manager to join our governance team based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the General Manager Strategic Asset Management, the role is accountable and responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the ISO 55001 certified Asset Management System (AMS). These activities are part of the Integrated Management System in collaboration with other certified systems (Quality, Safety and Environment) which all form part of the Integrated Management System (IMS) underpinned by Risk.
- Strategic Asset Management Plan: remains relevant to the organisational and complies with ISO 55001 Asset Management System framework
- Internal & External Audits: Collaborate with the Strategic Asset Management team and contract embedded asset management practitioners to develop and progress continual improvement activities.
- Training: Development of training manuals and facilitation of workshops to embed the asset management framework across the business.
- Growth: Review proposals and attend client facing presentations to communicate the business methodology and objectives in asset management delivery to meet customers’ requirements
- Optimisation: Identification, appraisal, optimisation and prioritising of options and assist or develop contract asset management plans to effectively meet contract obligations and concurrently meet the PFM SAMP objectives.
- Asset Whole of Life: communicate methodology of Planning, Acquisition, Operations & Maintenance, Refurbishment and Replacement and Disposal.
- Documented Information: Maintain and communicate a suite of asset management documented information that is lean, pragmatic and continually improved in consultation with the business.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in maintaining documented information management system,
- Experience in driving asset management continual improvement within the Mining, Utilities or Facilities Management sector
- Hold a tertiary qualification in an engineering stream that is transferrable to the building envelope.
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft suite, in particular Word, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Experience with a Computerised Maintenance Management System desirable
- Exceptional communication and training skills, both verbal and written. Acting as a change agent.
- Strong governance focus on the adherence of the Integrated Management System: Quality + Safety + Environment + Asset underpinned by Risk
- Ability to develop strategic methodologies to deliver the PFM Strategic Asset Management Plan objectives within the ISO55001 Framework.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
This role offers challenge, diversity and the opportunity to grow your career further. An attractive salary, ongoing support and development and a friendly, encouraging team environment all add to this fantastic role. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time