Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950234
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration/Call Centre
- Hands on role
- Great team environment in an iconic location
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
A new opportunity exists for a Helpdesk Operator, working as an integral part of a start-up worksite based at Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine. The role will involve receiving calls relating to faults, recording fault details, creating Work Orders in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), dispatching works to trade staff and contractors, and monitoring the progress of priority works.
Applicants must be able to work regular evening shifts (2:30pm-11:00pm Monday to Friday).
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Helpdesk role
- Professional & reliable with effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A “can do” attitude with a strong commitment to safety
- A strong customer service focus in a fast-paced tourism environment and an ability to build strong customer relationships
- A strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously within a team environment
Who are we?
Programmed Facility Management is a leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time