Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Business Development Manager - Protective Coatings
Job no: 950083
Work type: Full time
Categories: Sales/Business Development
- Do you have experience in the Protective Coatings painting industry?
- Do you have a passion for developing new business?
- Are you looking for a new & exciting career change?
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities.
We currently have a sensational opportunity in our North West Melbourne office for a passionate Business Development Manager to use their finely tuned sales & management skills to expand our Protective Coatings business within the North Western Region of Melbourne.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will be accountable for identifying new Protective Coatings opportunities and initiating contact with Key decision makers in order to generate new business. In addition, you will meet set sales targets, build strong customer relationships and identify and capitalise on cross selling opportunities within the wider Programmed business.
Skill and Experience
- Outstanding, proven experience in a role within the Protective Coatings painting industry; sourcing and then developing prospects into long standing customers.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Trade experience in the Protective Coatings industry is an advantage
- Be driven to succeed.
We are a people business and we strive to create and environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable, and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers and teams.
An attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of Painting, Signage and Grounds Maintenance Services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed Family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time