Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Job no: 950042
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations/Project Management, OH&S/Quality
- Brooklyn Location
- Operational/Pool Vehicle supplied
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Programmed is currently seeking a HSEQ Coordinator to join a large water contract within the CBD & West of Melbourne.
Successful applicants must have previous utility services or construction experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to risk management
- A participative and collaborative approach to problem solving with field crews
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing demands
- Champion our Drive to ZERO safety leadership journey to achieve a best practice safety culture
- Manage day to day compliance systems, currency of information and improvements.
- Ensure all subcontractor compliance accreditations are maintained
- Manage Safety KPI's
- Sub contractor management audits schedule completed within deadlines
- Maintain high levels of professionalism in the workplace and develop positive relationships with internal and external staff, management, customers and client
- Undertaking audits and inspections to ensure contract-specific HSEQ requirements are being sustained
- Reporting on and leading investigations for all HSEQ related incidents, and reporting through to the client
- Ensuring safe work places and safe work practices are being maintained
- Responding to non-conformances in a timely manner
- Documenting weekly and monthly HSEQ reports for Programmed and the client
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Certificate level in OH&S
- Previous water or construction experience is an advantage
- An understanding of OH&S legislation and its practical application
- White Card induction
- Previous Training and or Accreditation in Asbestos, Working at Heights, Traffic Management and CSE
What you need to know:
- Position is based in Brooklyn
- 50/50 split - office and field based
- Full time position
- Long Term contract in place with the client
For any questions related to this role please contact Richard Aitken on 0407 534 640. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time