Search for a job with Programmed. View the current opportunities below, or use the job search filters.
Electrician – EBA rates
Job no: 944517
Work type: Full time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Trades Qualified
- Attractive Rates and Uniforms provided
- Newcastle/Hunter Region
- Great team environment
Programmed Electrical Technologies is a leading provider of Electrical, Communications and Audio Visual services with more than 30 years experience in the industry.
Programmed Electrical Technologies is a member of the Programmed Group, a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and project services. One of the most respected organisations in Australia; Programmed has built its reputation on providing quality service, safe and innovative business solutions to workplaces across all industries
Due to recent successes, we are expanding our division and are searching for focused, energetic self-starters to join our Newcastle/Hunter Region team for an Immediate start. We are looking for future leaders.
Skills and Experience
If you believe you have what it takes and you want to become part of a winning team you will require the following;
- Communications Technician qualifications
- Fibre Accreditation and/or experience - desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in communication including all aspects or fibre, testing and the like.
- Flexibility, passion, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Knowledge of OH&S necessary in communications work
- White Card (or equivalent)
- A Grade Electrical Licence
In return we offer;
- Attractive rates (EBA)
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Who we are
Programmed Electrical Technologies is one of the leading providers audio visual, communications and electrical services, providing customers with a complete end-to-end solution across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time